Order your starter kit now (doesn’t matter which one), and I’ll throw in a FREE bottle! See below for details!
Many of you may have used lavender-scented products to help you sleep, or mint to help clear your mind. If so, you’re already familiar with the therapeutic benefits of essential oils! But if not, you might be wondering what they actually are!
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the oil of the plant from which they were extracted; that’s it. They’re basically concentrated herbs! They contain all the goodness that protects and maintains the plant, and we can use them to help support our own bodies’ health and wellness.
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Rosemary and Orange to unusual and exotic ones like Helichrysum (my personal favorite) and Ravintsara, there’s a huge range to choose from – and they each provide all sorts of different benefits and uses.
How can essential oils help promote the health and well-being of you and your family?
When the whole essential oil craze started, I was a bit skeptical; there were a lot of seemingly crazy claims being touted and I wasn’t sure about some of them. But I like to do my own research and we decided to give them a try. Since doing so, essential oils have been a huge addition to our healthy lifestyles. We use them pretty much daily for things like:
- Fending off colds
- Helping us breathe if we do get stuffy
- Relaxing at bedtime (great if you have kids who don’t like to sleep!)
- In many of our homemade personal care products
As their popularity has increased, there have been more studies come out recently that validate many of the claims made by users (maybe not the one about helping you fly), and more people begin to recognize that these oils can be used as healthy alternatives for any number of products. Some essential oils are even being used to fight off drug-resistant bacteria that our over-reliance on antibiotics has spawned. Essential oils are just so versatile; most of them can be used for multiple applications.
Can you just use any essential oils?
Well, sure you can. But just like anything else, make sure you do your homework. As their popularity increases, so does the number of people looking to cash in on that popularity. There certainly are honest, quality companies out there; at the same time, I’m sure there is someone selling actual snake oil and passing it off as crotalus essential oil…
I did my homework, and if you ask me, there’s one particular brand that stands head and shoulders above the rest: Young Living.
There are many reasons why this brand is so great, but here are a few of my favorites:
The source matters
One of the most important things we’ve learned in our journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Whether it’s blueberries fresh from the farm, or cows on green pasture, or a soft organic t-shirt, we know that the source matters. We feel the same way about our food, buying from local farmers, so why not care out where these oils, which we use for so many things, come from?
To ensure the purity of their oils, Young Living sets the bar high. They actually own their own farms and distilleries around the globe and follow a stringent process: Seed to Seal – the HIGHEST standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op! And if I’m going to be putting products on my family’s skin and around our home, I want to know they’re pure and unadulterated!
You become part of a big, friendly community
As a Young Living member, you automatically become a member of a big oily family that will give you all the support and advice you need! It’s a wonderful feeling to know you have the help and reassurance of a generous and caring community experts and lifelong users.
Whether you’ve been using them for years or are just getting started, you can always reach out to our close-knit community for their advice and expertise! Everyone who signs up gets a direct line to me to ask any question, any time, or even just to say hi!
No other essential oils company offers such a great-value and comprehensive range of products to get you started.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit contains your everyday staples – all the oils and equipment you want to have on hand for a variety of situations. There’s an excellent user guide, too, which will help you understand how to use everything contained in the kit.
The Premium Kit is what we started with, and it’s great for most people because it comes with a lot of the basics, and oils that you’ll use everyday (not some crazy ones that you’ll only need once or twice a year).
Here’s what else is great: once you buy the Premium Starter Kit, you automatically become a “wholesale member” of Young Living. This means you can continue to buy other Young Living products for a huge 24% discount off the retail price! You’re under zero obligation to buy any other products as a wholesale member, but if you do, you get 24% off!
I’ll be the first to admit – there can be some sticker shock when looking at some of these oils, especially some of the rare kinds that can cost $50+ for a single bottle. But since you typically only use a few drops at a time, a single bottle should last you for months, if not longer; we’ve had many of ours for well over a year, and there’s still plenty left. And depending on what you use them for, they may potentially replace something that’s even pricier if you really break it down, like a bottle of natural cleaner (we can buy one for $9, or we can use our $35 bottle of essential oil to make 20 equivalent bottles of cleaner at home). And of course, once you buy a starter kit, you get about 25% off everything!
Ready to buy your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s what you get:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, RC and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- A choice of diffusers (Home, Bamboo or Dew Drop).
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
- 10 small sample bottles to share your oils with others.
- A variety of documentation and information on how to use your oils.
Total value: $300
You pay: $160 – that’s huge savings!
And remember: once you’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
How to Get Started
1) Click HERE to order your Premium Starter Kit.
2) Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit.
Remember: you’re NOT obligated to make any further purchases after this. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy the Premium Starter Kit at a huge discount.
3) Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone.)
4) Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
5) Select your order: the “Premium”, “Basic “Plus” or “Basic” Starter Kit. I highly recommend the Premium: it comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s the best value of the three.
6) Optional: sign up for the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer.
7) Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
8) CONFIRM YOUR ORDER!
I’ve had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out – and I don’t want you missing out on your oils!